Sussex Squire Wines is a small award winning premium wine producer and cellar door in the beautiful Clare Valley in South Australia. A Halliday 5 Star winery we are a family owned operation that are part of the 4th Generation to farm in the Clare Valley with our focus on producing premium single vineyard red wines from dry grown vineyards.
Cellar Door Hours
Cellar Door OPEN
Cellar door is open for tastings Monday to Saturday 11am – 5pm and Sunday 11am -4pm.
CLOSED – Friday October 15th
Due to restrictions and size we are allowed a maximum number of 18 people seated at one time across our two tasting rooms. If you do plan to visit call ahead if your group is 4 or more to allow us to cater for your visit in a safe clean environment.
A full tasting of our 6 – 8 wines takes between 30 – 40mins and we charge a $10 tasting fee per person which is waivered on single bottle purchase of wine per person. We offer one white wine and 5-7 red wines for tasting depending on availability.
Please call on 0458 141 169 to assist us in welcoming you to our cellar door.
Thank you and see you soon.
Mark and Skye
It is a small tasting room where you can come in and sample our current production and chat to either myself (Mark) or Skye about our wines and the vineyards.
- Wine Tasting across our two tasting rooms, with seated option for groups (we charge a $10 tasting fee per person which is waivered on $25 purchase of wine per person.)
- A maximum single group of 6 people can be arranged so please book ahead.
- Sussex Squire Wines Merchandise (Hats, Beanies, Glasses, Wine Cooler Bags)
- “Pat the Sheep” if they are close by (usually between April – Oct)
- Play with Milo (Jack Russell that loves fetching balls)